Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Models: Tracy & Mike--Engagements

Mike is an old friend of mine and I met Tracy through him. They are getting married in December and asked me to do the pictures for their invitations. I, of course, said yes right away. We went to Layton Park for the shoot, which was risky because it was supposed to snow all day. (Which it did, but it wasn't coming down too much.) Even though there wasn't much snow, it was so freezing cold! By the end of the shoot I couldn't feel my hands or my lips. But we got some excellent shots. At least, I think so. Let me know what you think.













6 comments:

Dawni and Zach said...

My favorite one is #8 (according to your file names), the one where the camera is tilted while they're on the bridge. -Zach

Lilian said...

They look great Bryson!! Do you know which one they are going to use?

Bryson Baham said...

They told me that they used the one where they are on the green bridge and are looking at each other, which is one of my favorites. I think they put a couple other pictures on the invitation, but I'm not sure which ones.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog bud and awesome pictures! I think my favorites are the ones of multiple Brysons.

Daisia said...

I like it when you curve your pictures Bryson. I think it is ART. The last two are very fun. that with the first one with the ring and them kissing. Keep up the good work.

Jayme said...

I love, love, love your pictures with all the many Brysons!! They are so awesome! How creative and so funny! Good work! Oh, and I, too, like both of the pictures with the couple on the bridge.