Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Coming Soon!

I've been getting tons of complaints that I don't update this blog enough. Which is true. Main reason for this: I don't have internet where I'm living. So, I'm hijacking the internet at my friend's house to show you just a sample of what I've been shooting.
I was only about 15 feet away from this (and one other) moose when I took the pictures.
My parent's recently adopted two new baby kittens! This is one of them, named Rena.
How about an impromptu family portrait session? I had no idea I would be taking these pictures, so I only had about 30 seconds to get ready for it. They turned out alright, I think.
Come see the darker side of Teagan.
Engagement pictures for my good friend who shall remain anonymous until after the wedding. 
Family vacation up at Snowbird. All the rain we've had made everything up there super green.
Speaking of impromptu, I was "talked into" going on a campout down at the Salt Flats. I only had about 5 minutes to get ready for it. 
Bridals for my good friend. No, I didn't shoot the picture with no head. I just cut it off until after the wedding. You know, in case her fiance sees this blog.

So, there you have it. Just some of the stuff I've been shooting and working on. I'll really try my hardest to get more of each event up really soon.

3 comments:

Lilian said...

LOVE the picture of Tegan! Classic!

Zachary said...

I'm just concerned that this Bryson character is confused as to what the word "soon" means. Apparently thats more than half a month.

Sam and Alex said...

Hey Hey Thats me!!! In the dress and in the engagement picture!!!